- New License File Requried
This build requires a new version 1.2 license. Please contact email@example.com for an updated Draft 1.2 license file.
- This version of Draft will not work with Deadline 6 or earlier.
- Updated FFmpeg to version 2.3.
- Added support for webm files: vp8 video codec, vorbis audio.
- The Draft programming reference is now on the new documentation site.
- Updated Windows builds for compatibility with Deadline 7's installer (updated from VC90 to VC100 runtime library).
- Updated Python compatability to 2.7.
- Scripts written for previous versions of Draft should still work fine with Draft 1.2.
- Updated simple_slate_h264_burnins_with_proxy.py and simple_slate_h264_with_proxy.py sample scripts so that they work properly with Deadline 7.
- Use config.ocio and ColorSpaces / Roles to create OCIO color processors for color correcting images.
- Create OCIO color processors directly from your favourite LUT files... see http://opencolorio.org/FAQ.html for the full list of LUT formats supported.
- New OCIO lut sample script in the samples directory.
- A fully standard-compliant implementation of ASC CDL LUTs. (The clamping steps in OCIO's ASC CDL implementation is not currently standard-compliant.)
- New ASC CDL sample script in the samples directory.
- Draft now supports unicode filenames and text annotations.
- Note: We need to modify the DraftParamParser.py library so that unicode strings aren't mangled in the Deadline / Draft boundary, but once they're in, Draft handles them properly.
- Draft licences are now more flexible. Most Draft features require only that a license be present. Actual checkout of licensees now happens only while videos are being encoded or decoded.
- "Lost connection to license server" no longer pops up dialog boxes on Windows.
- Fixed a crash when encoding movie with audio.
- Improved error messages when trying to open an exr file that isn't there.
- Fixed error messages so they no longer appear as "unidentifiable C++ exception" in Mac OS 10.8.