wrap your next katana job with deadline 8
You can purchase KATANA® licences on a per-hour basis for Deadline 8 through the Thinkbox Store
Deadline is a hassle-free administration and compute management toolkit for Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX based render farms.
KATANA® is fully supported in Deadline, offering a number of exclusive features:
- Enter the node in the Katana scene to render, or leave blank to render with a default render node
- Submit multiple Katana jobs to Deadline, respecting scene/render node hierarchy.
- Per-frame dependency between multiple KATANA jobs.
- Monitor and deeply integrated in-app submitter within KATANA
- In-app submitter can be floating/docked in a KATANA panel workflow
- ImageWrite node support to support KATANA compositing tasks post render
- Support for both Windows and Linux versions
- Cross-platform path mapping supported
- Deadline provides a submitter installer to ease local client submission script/ui installation
Get your free trial of Deadline 8