This version of Draft will not work with Deadline 6 or earlier.
New License File Required
- This build requires a new version 1.3 license. Please contact email@example.com for an updated Draft 1.3 license file.
- Scripts written for previous versions of Draft should still work fine with Draft 1.3.
- Added support for EXR data and display windows (previously data windows were set to the same size as the display windows).
- Updated to OpenEXR 2.2.0.
- Added ACES 1.0 LUTs to the included ocio-configs folder.
- Improved the robustness of the Draft ASCCDL Reader. The reader can now handle different syntax in its input file.
Draft Tile Assembler
- Added support for assembling big images by exposing a new class in Python called TileAssembler. Most of the logic of an assembly job can now be handled internally.
- Fixed a bug when encoding an image with VideoEncoder. The VideoEncoder was applying a bit of scaling to the image.
- Fixed a bug on Mac OS X when encoding with certain dimensions (ie: 640 x 480) was causing a memory error crash.